Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
As long as a source of water is present, mold can quickly grow and spread throughout your home or business. A mold infestation leaves behind significant damage and requires highly trained and experienced mold remediation specialists in order to properly and safely take care of the damage. Our SERVPRO of Town & Country team is the leading mold remediation specialist in the area and we offer our mold services to homes and businesses in the area, no matter how big or small.
If you have any questions or are in need of mold remediation services, don't hesitate and give our team a call today!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (713) 461-2700
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Town & Country for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Town & Country has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Spring Valley
- Hilshire Village
- Bunker Hill Village